This information is taken directly from the Doggy Dans Online Dog Training site because we thought the information more appropriate.
STOP! Before You Spend MORE Money On Expensive Dog Trainers or Products, Read This Message First!
“Discover The Powerful Dog Training Secrets To Eliminate Over 30+ Common Behavioral Dog and Puppy Issues With STEP-BY-STEP Instructions From One of The World’s Most Skilled Dog Trainers!”
Meet Doggy Dan: One of New Zealand’s Most Trusted & Leading Dog Experts Who Makes Training Your Dog HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, SUPER SIMPLE and Most of All…FUN!
“This Is The Breakthrough Dog Training Information You’ve Been Looking For!”
From: Doggy Dan, Professional Dog Trainer, Author & Speaker
Subject: Tips, Tricks and Secrets To Master Dog Training
“Forget Everything You’ve Been Told About Dog Training…”
That’s right, I want you to forget everything you’ve been told about dog training. This includes how difficult it can be, how costly it can be, and everything else you’ve been told.
Right now you’re probably reading this message because you’re desperate to finally learn how to not only train your dog quickly and effectively, but you also don’t want to have to spend a huge chunk of cash on professional dog trainers or read yet another dog training book that doesn’t get you results.
I want to ask you a quick question regarding your own dog…
“Are You Facing Any Of These 34 VERY Common Dog Behavioral Issues Right Now With Your Own Dog?”
1. Pulling on The Leash
2. Jumping On You or Other People
3. Not Coming When Called (Recall)
4. Toilet Training Problems
5. Mouthing and Biting Issues
6. Crying When Left All Alone
7. Not Responding To Your Commands
8. Digging Issues
9. Chewing Issues
10. Problems With Stealing
11. Separation Anxiety Issues
12. Aggression Towards Other Dogs
13. Aggression Towards Your Other Dogs
14. Aggression Towards Strangers
15. Aggression Towards You
16. Aggression Towards Other Objects
17. Aggression Towards Other Animals
18. Issues With Running Away
19. Barking At The Front Door
20. Barking While You’re On Walks
21. Barking While In Your Car
22. Barking Around Your Property
23. Barking When Home Alone
24. Issues With Hyperactivity
25. Excessive Licking or Chewing
26. Attention Seeking and Following
27. Issues With Tail Chasing
28. Jumping Up On Your Furniture
29. A Fear of Objects
30. A Fear of Other People or Dogs
31. Fear of Loud Sounds (Fireworks etc.)
32. Issues With Submissive Urination
33. Unique and Unexplained Obsessions
34. Eating Poop (Coprophagia)
“Do any of the frustrating dog behaviors listed above relate to your situation?”
“Do you find your dog’s behaviors to not only be exhausting, but irritating and even embarrasing as well?”
Don’t worry, you’re NOT alone in your frustration!
More than likely, you’re probably experiencing more than one of the behavorial issues listed above. But before you throw in the towel with your dogs behavior or simply “settle” and learn to “live with it”…no matter how “out of control” your think your dog is, there is HOPE.
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Maybe it’s given you some ideas for a comment. If so, leave them in the box below.
Your personal guide to securing your future online.