Price: $37 per month / $197 a year / $297 for life
Owner: Wilco De Kreij
Overall Ranking: 5 over 5
UpViral, Product Overview
If you have been marketing online, you know how challenging it can be to get eyeballs on your stuff if you’re not able to drive quality traffic to your website or offers. Worse, if you cannot handle the increasing advertising costs and the complex nature of doing promotion right on Google and Facebook, working online can be heartbreaking.
Fortunately UpViral has come to the rescue.
What is UpViral?
An affordable viral marketing tool, UpViral is a simple but powerful, user-friendly platform that can enable you to integrate a viral referral tool into your website, social networks and other backgrounds to carry out internet marketing the viral way. It doesn’t matter if your website hosting platform is Click Funnels, Instapage, LeadPagesTM, or WordPress. UpViral fits seamlessly with them all. Just add your viral offer into the existing funnel at any point you fancy.
Because of its no-fuss user interface, you can run viral campaigns without any background knowledge or skill in complicated technical matters. Besides, UpViral comes with ready-made templates which you can easily customize to fit your theme and branding. Setting up and customizing your campaign funnel is also extremely easy. Whether you are just beginning a new campaign or optimizing an existing one, you can modify the built-in templates or use the features any way you want.
What are the other UpViral Features?
• Campaign Settings: These enable you to customize your point system and reward period, triggered when a user takes action or participates in your campaigns
• Email Notification System: This feature sends you an email when someone or their friends sign-up for your campaign, or even when a reward is unlocked. There is even a built-in A/B testing or split testing to discover just what type of email works best for which campaign
• A/B Testing | Split Testing: From the squeeze page, to the thank you page and the email notifications, you can carry out these testing to help you find out which of the two of each you have set up is working well for a given campaign
• In-Depth Campaign Statistics: They furnish demographics so that you can keep track of your visitors, leads collected, and overall conversion rates
• Hands off delivery of your products, contests and giveaways: When your leads have earned enough points, the device delivers your reward directly to them on auto pilot. This makes for a veritable hands off experience allowing you to focus on growing your products or business
Which other supplementary features are available with UpViral?
The UpViral platform comes with extra tools and add-ons. Let’s consider:
Connect Audience: This tool notifies you when a customer opens your email, visits your site, subscribes for your newsletter, or initiates any interesting action with your offer. Furthermore, it allows you to interact with genuine customers and engage them.
Viral Hacking MasterClass: Indicated for people interested in referral marketing’s unique approach to company promotion and branding, the six-week Viral Hacking Masterclass provides members in-depth knowledge of viral marketing.
A word about Wilco De Kreij, the developer of UpViral
An inhabitant of Holland, UpViral’s creator, Wilco de Kreij, is an experienced internet marketer with a solid name in the industry.
Known for developing highly useful products and offering exceptional customer service to his customers, Wilco’s UpViral, thought to be the Ultimate Viral Referral Marketing Platform, is expected to create a buzz too.
How did Wilco de Kreij discover UpViral?
Wilco had set out to find out how sites like Dropbox exploded their business in such a very short amount of time, and then he stumbled upon the viral effect strategy. He tried to reproduce it with an early custom coded version of Upviral and found the results astounding. Even the campaign Wilco set up years ago continues to produce leads up to this day!
The DropBox effect
It only took 15 months for DropBox to grow its customer base from 100k users to 4 Million users to become an empire worth $10 billion today! This is an impressive 3900% growth that was assured by an effective viral strategy by which DropBox’s creators simply incorporated a viral referral mechanism into the Dropbox website, making it easy for customers to actively promote their services to their friends and acquaintances.
By adding a viral referral mechanism into their site, the creator of UpViral came up with something similar to get you an army of people eager to promote your campaign to their friends.
Here are a few stats: beta testers of the UpViral tool realized amazing results within just a few weeks of trying it. While a 2-page site collected 138,790 leads within 40 days, a company just starting out obtained an eye-popping 100,000 leads within just a week!
Need more convincing? Click on the following link to watch Wilco present a case study of this powerful tool he himself uses to generate awesome amounts of traffic.
Watch it here:
Get more visitors and subscribers
UpViral is designed to help you do broadly 2 things:
– increase your customer and subscriber base, as well as your brand engagement, and
– attract more customers, increasing your sales, and engaging – and retaining – your current client pool.
Usually, loyal customers will refer your services and products only once or at best twice. However, if encouraged or given an incentive, referrals can bring regular business to a company. That is the way UpViral is built, a referral marketing platform that makes your simple campaign go far and wide.
The concept behind UpViral referral campaigns is simple: when offered an incentive they deem worth the effort of sharing and referring, people would be willing to refer your business, product, or service to their friends. This is true in theory. The practice may however not be so flawless because of competition. Campaigners therefore need to devise innovative ways to keep people sharing and referring.
Experienced marketers know the power of consumer to consumer referral (word-of-mouth advertising), and the way it leverages practically every stage of the purchase cycle. Referrals are useful to companies as they operate on a level of familiarity and trust, on the potential of personal recommendations.
How useful is UpViral?
UpViral is a very efficient tool for attracting people to your campaigns and then enticing them to engage and promote these campaigns to their friends and acquaintances by the power of a simple viral referral program which gives them something of value. This way your campaigns can help you acquire multiple new customers and establish customer loyalty.
Which Viral Referral Marketing Campaigns Can You Run With UpViral?
The UpViral’s platform enables you to run three sorts of referral marketing campaigns:
• Contests, and
• Generic campaigns for product launches.
UpViral Giveaway campaign
You can do the UpViral Giveaway Campaign in 2 ways:
As a point system, people who sign up to your campaign earn points. You also grant them points for sharing your offer on social networks like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc. You can either reward the people who have the highest number of points or those who achieve a certain number of points. These points unlock your offers.
The second option works like levels, in which the rewards get much bigger or better as the number of points go up.
UpViral Contests campaign
In this campaign, you offer prizes or rewards to people who join your contest. You may give your leads an increased chance of winning a prize for the number of times they get friends to register. The bigger or the more lucrative the rewards you offer participants who stick all the way through, the more solid the flow of loyal, long-term participants you will get.
UpViral Product Launches (Generic Campaign)
Generic campaigns come with no rewards or prizes but a point system based on customer referrals that build huge anticipation. Such campaigns are meant to build up a waiting list for the launching of your product or services. This assures you prospects even before you launch the product! And its global reach means your product or service can be marketed worldwide.
This type of campaign works because people are more likely to try your products or services, subscribe to your newsletter, or even download a free resource since it was recommended to them by a friend, family member, or someone they know personally and trust. Above all, viral referrals are a cheaper, more effective way to promote your business with a higher potential for customer loyalty and retention.
Does UpViral make viral marketing painless and profitable? Check out the following review on the UpViral official site: Upviral.com
If you’d rather go straight to the source and learn more about UpViral click here
How does Viral Marketing work?
Viral marketing is nothing new. It has been around since man started using word-of-mouth advertising ages ago. But it got exploded with social media.
Social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and LinkedIn gave us the ability to share things online. What someone shared is shared by their friends, whose friends and friends of their friends, etc. also shared. Soon, everyone is sharing that same thing and thus it goes viral.
Marketers tried unsuccessfully to incorporate this viral effect into their marketing strategies simply because marketing content doesn’t really go viral since people don’t fancy sharing them. At best, people would share the initial page but don’t go further.
Viral marketing is how UpViral succeeded where others had failed
UpViral however takes marketing a step further. By going beyond just encouraging people to share a marketing content by prodding them with a reward to make their friends and friends of their friends also share it on social media, UpViral gets many people to share and re-share your stuff.
Example of an UpViral viral marketing giveaway campaign
Let’s say you are on one of UpViral lead pages
When someone signs up on the left page, they are encouraged at the page on the right to share the opportunity to their friends too on social media. And once they get 5 of their friends to sign up, they unlock the giveaway.
So every lead you generate goes out and finds more leads for you. That’s leverage and viral marketing at its best. Five leads can quickly snowball into many leads through people’s unique recommendations.
This way, instead of just having one subscriber per visit, you could multiple them by 5 and each of those 5s by other 5s and so on, exponentially. Hence the viral effect.
More reason why UpViral works so well
Because of ad fatigue, we have developed a defensive wall against promotions. But if a friend, family, colleague or acquaintance refers or recommended the product or service, we somehow lower the defensive mechanism.
This is not surprising: While only about 13% of people trust advertising, a whopping 92% of costumers have confidence in referrals and recommendations from people close to them.
By leveraging this fact, and moreover by giving people a reward for sharing your promotion, UpViral gets you more views, leads and sales.
UpViral works especially well in niche marketing like health and fitness since the problem the subscriber is seeking to solve is the same his family circle is battling with. This bonds them into mutual help.
Fully-Customizable Referral Link System
• Use points-based system (example: reward visitors determined by quantity of referrals)
• Generates unique referral invite links
• Full control over type and wide variety of points given per action (visits, leads or shares)
• Offer extra incentives for sharing (irrespective of other actions)
Highly Customizable Rewards System
• Provide automatic goal-based rewards (example: reward visitors for sharing on FB)
• Provide multiple rewards dependant on points accumulated or goals met
• Provide download-able files, links, even instant discount coupons as ncentives/rewards
• All points, rewards and incentives are fully-automated per desired settings – (No admin required!)
Easy Setup/Administration For Contest Promotions
• Manual or automatic winner selection
• Easy scheduling to manage multiple contests
• Automated prize notification and awarding
• Additional custom sharing opportunities for contestants
Powerful, Fully Customizable Social Sharing Features
• Easily customize and control how people share their links
• FB newsfeed optimization to boost referral tracking
• Rich-tweet capabilities built-in
• Complete control over appearance and display of posts
• User-selected options that produce sharing easy!
Easy Integration Wonderful Major Autoresponders
• UpViral works natively with all the major services!
• Send personalized follow-up mails with referral links directly via the autoresponder
• Real-time analytics to track click rates, open rates as well as number of referrals!
Powerful Automated Security, Metrics and Analytical Tools
• Auto fraud detection via cookies and IP tracking with reporting – eliminates cheating!
• Easily track performance of most your campaigns
• Manage leads, view/track all activity and your top referrers/influencers!
• Fully-responsive display – 100% mobile-optimized!
• Supports all smartphones and tablets – Android, IOS and Windows!
The Good & the Bad
• UpViral enables you to easily run viral campaigns
UpViral exponentially multiplies the number of your visitors.
• UpViral allows you to easily run viral contests and sweepstakes in just 5 minutes!
With UpViral, you can run a contest to market your internet site, product or service using any advertising or marketing channels
• UpViral permits you to easily run viral product launches with little or no advertising
UpViral can make you carry out a promotional campaign to get huge qualified leads cheaply
• UpViral app easily integrates into your existing funnel and tools
With just a snippet of code inserted into your autoresponder, squeeze pages, templates, websites, etc., UpViral easily embeds into them
• UpViral is a cloud-based software
Because of that, you have nothing to download or install, you just use UpViral via any internet browser. It works with Windows, Mac, Linux and in many cases tablets or mobile phones.
None that I know of at the moment.
Who is UpViral For?
UpViral is the ideal viral marketing tool for the email marketer, affiliate marketer, social media marketer, the business owner, the niche marketer, and many more.
UpViral Tools & Training
There are training videos and templates.
You can send the super helpful support team a ticket if you run into any difficulty using the app.
You can choose among 3 price options:
1. $37 a month subscription (recommended for trying out the product)
2. $197 each year (a $247 savings over the monthly)
3. $297 for life subscription (inestimable value)
Know that the price of UpViral is going to go up soon so you better act fast. Click Here To Buy It Now
My Final Opinion of UpViral
As you can see, UpViral is a marketing tool indispensable for any kind of business to bring in thousands of leads at virtually no cost. It is easier for people with no technical training or background to run viral marketing campaigns. So it’s really a fantastic way to grow your business.
You need a keyword research tool to use with UpViral for best marketing campaigns
There is no doubt that for your marketing campaigns to succeed well, you need to do keyword research for them. The best keyword research tool I recommend is Jaaxy. Check it here.
Thanks for reading this UpViral review right to the end. If you have any comments, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment box below or contact me on my Wealthy Affiliate Profile.
UpViral at a Glance…
Owner: Wilco De Kreij
Price: $37 per month / $197 a year / $297 for life
Overall Scam Rank:
Your personal guide to securing your future online