Although this post contains usage and promotion tips for cbproads’ storefronts, you can also find ideas for how to promote products online.
The post will be divided into two parts:
- Generating ad tips for the usage of your CBproAds’ storefronts to be promoted on your webpages
- Useful tips on promoting your CBproAds’ storefronts
Not ready yet to sell products online and make money? Okay, let’s go to the first point:
Generating Ad Scripts
CBproAds puts an ad block generator at your disposal to enable you to generate any type of ad formats in accordance with your tastes and preferences and to display them on your blog or website.
- Usage of your CBproAds’ storefronts
As implied above, you can use these types of ads only if you have a blog/website.
After generating your ad code and following the steps to choose an ad type, format, and colors, you’ll have to add the code to your webpages.
Finally cut and paste the code that that you will find in the Code box directly into your webpages.
You won’t find here standard instructions on copying the ad code into your pages because every HTML editor is different. Besides, only you know how you like to build your webpages. Nevertheless, here are a few tips for you:
- Paste the ad code into your source being careful not to make any changes to the code. Changing the code can cause errors on your page. (Note that this is against CBproAds’ our program policies). It is therefore recommended to back up your website. (In fact, you must back up your website from time to time in case something happens so you don’t lose the hard work you have put into creating and building up your website.
How to do back up your site in WordPress?
Using tools exports
Log in to your WordPress using wp-login.
Click tools and then on exports on menu
Select All contents and click on Download Export file (X as file)
Go to my downloads and copy to the desktop or drag to HP recovery D
For all other platforms, please contact support.
- Copy the ad code between the body tags of your HTML
- Paste the code into the Code or Source view if you’re using a WYSIWYG editor (such as FrontPage or Dreamweaver). This is because pasting it into the layout view will often result in HTML tags being added to your code. This will lead to errors.
At the end save your webpages and upload them to your server.
Questions about uploading files to your server?
Contact your web development company directly.
- Choose the bigger ad block sizes like 728×90, 120×600, 338×280, etc…
- Give different channel names to each ad blocks to enable you know which ad block is bringing you more click-throughs and therefore more profit.
- When you create an ad block, carefully select the appropriate categories which match with your web page’s definition.
- When creating an ad block, don’t select high commission. Be guided only by Popularity rank / gravity.
- Use attractive Title color and borders.
- Set an interval time of at least 3 seconds in slide show ads.
- To obtain a professional appearance, give white background color in slide show ads.
- To attract visitors, paste ads in a prominent place.
- Are you a FREE member? Upgrade your account to “PRO” now to have 100% Clickbank ID embedded with your Clickbank ID on all of the product’s links.
Need more details to promote products online?
No problem, let’s go to the second point then:
Here are images of the 4 CBproAds’ Clickbank main storefronts:
Main storefront 4.0 Main storefront 3.0
Main storefront 2.0 Main storefront 1.0
Here are images of some CBproAds’ niche storefronts:
Body detox Keyword spy tools Health dieting
Dating and romance Affiliate marketing Weight loss
Get your ex back Muscle building Dating & Romance
Affiliate marketing Make money online Women’s ebook store
Want to see more niche storefronts for what to sell online to make money? Click on this link now!
You don’t have your own blog/website?
CBproAds gives you Clickbank storefronts. With this service you can make money with Clickbank easily.
CBproAds’ StoreFront features are highly impressive than compared to any other CB Mall/StoreFront.
- Tips on promoting your CBproAds’ storefronts
Click on the following links to watch the 2 short videos (it will take less than 5 minutes for the two) before you continue:
Make money by promoting Clickbank products (CB ads and storefronts)
So let’s look at the tips:
- Place link on websites
You have web sites or blogs? Good.
Place your StoreFront URLs on them.
Make sure to paste them in prominent places so that visitors can find them easily and enter your Mall.
Remember, the more visitors you drive to your sites, the more sales you make.
- Social Bookmarking Sites
Use the many free social bookmarking type sites: Hubpages.com enables you to build a page (also known as a lens) to promote your content and affiliate links. You can also submit your links in Digg, Del.icio.us, Diigo, etc..
- Use your links as signature in forums
Do you participate in forums? If yes, good. If no, start now.
Use your CBproAds’ referral link in your signature.
When you make posts or reply to posts, people can click on your link, visit your Mall and purchase something.
- Use your links as your Email Signature
Have you written your signature in your email settings? If yes, kudos. If no, go and do it now.
Whenever you send emails, your links will be attached at the bottom and the recipient can visit your Mall and patronize it.
- Place your link in online profiles
While registering in orkut, forums, social networking sites or other web sites, check for a field for websites. Place your CBproAds’ referral link in that field.)
- Tell your friends
Use the ’email your friend’ feature to let them know about your StoreFronts…
Do you have a blog like me? Or a website?
If yes, post reviews about products in your Mall and place relevant ‘storefront links’.
You can create a free blog at sites such as Blogger.com or Technorati.com or a paid one on WordPress and post your review of Clickbank Mall including your affiliate link.
Then “ping” your blog at a site such as Pingler.com so it gets picked up quickly by the search engines.
- Article Submission
Write Articles and submit to article directories. In the resource box, include your affiliate link at the end of the review.
Post your review to free article sites such as GoArticles.com, EzineArticles.com or other articles sites.
- Answer questions
Answer questions on answers.yahoo.com or other such services and place relevant links.
- Classified Ads
Include your links in Classified Ads.
- Web Directories
Add your links to Web Directories that accept affiliate links.
- Forums And Messageboards
Post in popular Clickbank related forums and messageboards.
Edit your profile to include your CBproAds’ affiliate referral link in your signature file. So every time you post, your affiliate link will appear at the end of your post. This will bring you lots of potential visitors.
It is important to make genuine posts with value on each forum or messageboard so as not only to be accused of spam but also to arouse the curiosity of people to visit your link.
- Email Newsletter/Email Autoresponder Lists
If you have built an email autoresponder list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, then send them an email telling them about CBproAds. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email.
Not that like other respectable programs, CBproAds do not tolerate spamming in any way. Therefore DO NOT send to any other lists other than your own opt-in subscribers. Doing so may get you dropped from Clickbank. And once you lose your Clickbank membership, your CBproAds’ membership also automatically goes!
You can also advertise in YouTube.
Many people love videos. Since many viewers may not sign up, the only way not to lose them is to create a list to which they can subscribe against an enticing gift. This way you have their details to send them succulent details and then to contact them later on with your offer.
Are there any taboos?
- Do not spam (Already said but it’s worth repeating!)
- Read and understand the rules / terms of service before advertising or posting your links anywhere
- Do not promote using auto surf traffic exchanges
- Do not buy 1000000 hits/ visitors for $10 etc…
- Do not buy 1000000 emails for $10 etc…
- Do not join any safelists
- Do not post your links in Free For All Links (FFAs)
- Do not post your link in unrelated Newsgroups or usenet groups
Convinced now that CBproAds is a program you would like to be part of?
Your personal guide to securing your future online