Before we get to the article, here are some video matters for you:
Please watch the video below
In this video you’ll be introduced to one of the best affiliate marketing training you can find. Here are three tips I’ve learned from the best affiliate marketing training I’ve found:
- How to find niche products that are already selling, and how to sell them through affiliate marketing …
- Run my keywords through Jaaxy research tool – which gives you the “Commercial Intention” of those searching for that keyword….
- Learn to rank my keyword.
You’ve been dreaming about making it online with affiliate marketing. Now you have the tutorials to succeed … . So click on the links below to open the door to your future now!
Apps I use to make my affiliate marketing videos:
App I use to create stunning affiliate marketing ebooks and lead magnets: Designrr
Follow me on social media:
Now, to the article itself.
In the affiliate marketing world, you can easily lose time, money and your peace of mind if you don’t have a very reliable and professional plan, all backed by the best affiliate marketing training.
Success online calls for reliable guidance, personal (preferably hand-holding) support, the right tools, and good training.
Counting on only what you know (as I did from 2012 till 2015 and which many are still doing) can only result in innumerable wasted hours, money thrown down the drain, and a lot of stress.
It’s like running away from your shadow!
In this short affiliate marketing tutorial, I’ll share with you some of what I’ve learned since 2015 from Wealthy Affiliate training.
The best affiliate marketing training should not only equip you with the tools you need to succeed online, but also give you a lot of confidence and help to do the job properly.
Personal coaching is most recommended if you can afford it as it enables the training to be directed specifically at dealing with your weak points. Besides, you get immediate feedback on your queries. You also get to ask questions and get help for your specific situation and projects. A healthy interaction indeed.
This is what the Wealthy Affiliate community of over 900,000 affiliates at various levels—from the complete newbie to the accomplished millionaire—promise you. The online training of course is standard but the help you get from your fellow members are personal and immediate. Even the founders—Kyle and Carson—find time to answer questions. From your dashboard you can also send them messages.
It’s such a sweet feeling you have to try it to know what I’m talking about.
Meanwhile here are the three tips I’ve learned from this wonderful affiliate marketing training:
One of the video tutorials I followed when I began the training (There are two. See the first one here and the second here) showed me how to find hot-selling niche products, and how to market them through a WordPress blog they will help you create. This was a comprehensive, step-by-step video tutorial by Kyle, the co-founder of Wealthy Affiliate, right on the WA site.
I have posted some of the courses on this site to let you know how easy it is to follow. Meanwhile here are the main points:
1. Go to an affiliate site like Clickbank, Amazon or eBay (which all offer millions of products, so you can find just about anything you want!), and search in their categories for a particular product. For example, I searched for the Half-day diet plan (since I know that many people are looking to shed that extra pound!).
2. Then use the Gravity scale button to find which particular products are selling like hot cake.
3. Once you find that product, you can search Facebook and other social media sites to sell it.
4. If you have a blog, you’ll be able to paste your own link for that product into a blog post (especially a product review).
5. Of course, you will have to do some keyword research using a Google’s keyword research tool (preferably Wealthy Affiliate’s own Jaaxy research tool), to find a main keyword with high search volume, and not too much competition.
6. Research the product and find some reviews.
7. Create a blog post (as we said above) about that specific model, using the keywords you’ve found.
The second tip I learned in the training was to run my keywords through Bing Ads Intelligence site. It is a keyword research tool that gives you the possibiity to build and expand on your keyword lists using the familiar Microsoft Office Excel interface. BAI enables you to easily gauge the performance of relevant keywords on the Bing Network, and then apply those insights to improve your keyword selection and campaign performance. This sort of gives you the “Commercial Intention” of people searching for that keyword. Which means that it gives you an idea of how likely it is that someone performing a search using that keyword is in the buying mode, and literally has credit card in hand, ready to buy something. How nice it is being able to choose the specific keywords that are used by the people most likely to buy the type of product or service you are offering!
I’d even say that it’s absolutely crazy!
And I learned that in order to get my blog post to get a good rank on the Search Engine Results Page, SERP, I need to include my main keyword in the first paragraph (specifically within the first 100 words but as near to the beginning as possible) and link to it to create valuable backlinks.
As you see, I’ve learnt a lot and still learning very useful things for my online success. No doubt, many Wealthy Affiliate members are successful bloggers and affiliate marketers making a killing on the net.
I’m not yet a millionaire, but if the others have done it, why not me?
And why not you?
Your personal guide to securing your future online.