In this TripleClicks review, I will give details to enable you have answers to questions such as: “What is TripleClicks?” “Can you make money with TripleClicks?” “Is TripleClicks legit?” “Is TripleClicks scam?” “Who is TripleClicks for?” “What are the good and the bad sides of TripleClicks?” etc., etc., and then give you my final opinion.
TripleClicks, an SFI sister company, is an online store launched on January 5th, 2009 with just 6,000 products. Today it has well over 106,000 items (both used and new) and over 1.7 million members. One can sign up to Tripleclicks or to SFI and automatically be signed up to Tripleclicks.
Versa Points or VP
If you are a member of SFI then you know what they call “VersaPoints” or VP. As for the others, know that these points determine how much commission you make as an SFI affiliate.
There are two types of VP: Sales VP and Action VP. Sales VP are obtained by purchasing items at TripleClicks or from making sales there.
SFI affiliates have to maintain a minimum of 1500 VP each month to keep their status. And this can be done by placing a “standing order” at TripleClicks at the cost of $30-$40. Should you be wondering, a standing order is an order that you make to run automatically every month for an item that you set up. Mine was for IAHBE business magazine and TCredits. TCredit is TripleClick’s own currency which you can use to buy products at TripleClicks or to list your own items for sale there. Listing your product on TC costs 1 TCredit which you can purchase for about 29 cents a piece.
TripleClick’s product categories are:
• Antiques & Collectibles
• Arts & Crafts
• Digital Downloads
• Food & Beverage
• Gifts & Flowers
• Health & Wellness
• Magazine Subscriptions
• Movies, Music & Games
• Personal Care & Beauty
• Pet Care
• Phones & Accessories
• Real Estate
• Sports & Outdoors
• Tools & Automotive
• Toys, Kids & Baby
• Travel (i.e Air, Hotel & Car Bookings,Travel Books & Information, etc.)
TC Auctions – Price bender
TripleClicks also has live penny auctions called Pricebenders. An auction starts every half hour to an hour. You bid with TCredits. TCredits can be bought from about $1.99 for a single TCredit to 29 cents per TCredit for a pack of 200. So to some it seems more appropriate to call Pricebender 29 cent auctions rather than the official penny auctions.
Just like regular penny auctions, each bid raises the price of an item by 1 cent and extends the clock. And the final bidder wins.
TripleClicks has over 100,000 members and some of them may have their bidding set on Auto Bid. To increase your chances of winning, bid only when the blue line turns red and the clock has counted down to under 20 seconds.
Another reviewer who has won auctions suggests that you first test the waters. Wait for the countdown to get below 10 seconds then place a bid if it shows you are winning the bid and it does not quickly show another bid. But if it shows straight away that you have been outbidded, this means someone has Auto Bids running. Then don’t bother to continue.
They also look and view the names of people that have placed bids. If there is a long list, they don’t bother. But if there are just two members, then they place another bid. Their final advice is to place bids when the red line is showing and the count down is between 10 and 5 seconds. You can leave it to late bidding after this.
Ways to make money with TripleClicks
Promoting and selling products: While there are a few ways to earn with TripleClicks, the basic is for you to promote and sell products listed there. You also get 45% of the CV (commission value) when your personally-sponsored SFI affiliate or personally-referred TC member places an order at TripleClicks. For the latter, you also earn all the VP on the order. This can bring you additional shares of the TripleClicks Executive Pool.
The TripleClicks Executive Pool: This is made up of 40% of the CV of every purchase which every SFI affiliates can share in. For each VersaPoint (VP) you accumulate during the month, you will receive one share of the month’s pool.
E-Commerce Associates: You can become an E-Commerce Associate or refer people and companies to TripleClicks’ E-Commerce Associate (ECA) Program and earn VP and royalties any time someone buys a product from them. You can also buy from your own referred ECAs and receive discounts on your purchases.
With the combination of Direct Commissions and ECA Royalties, you can earn a handsome 55% of the CV on any sales generated!
The Good & the Bad
• TripleClicks is free to join
• The site is easy to navigate
• Once in a while you can obtain a super hot deal for traffic of 1000 visitors for $3
• You can win brand name merchandise cheap by bidding on Pricebender auctions and reselling them for a profit on eBay
• You can leverage your skills and talents to start making money online by becoming an E-Commerce Associate.
• All your business building tools like Tcredits, gift cards, S-Builder Co-Op and affiliates for your downline can be won for pennies on a dollar through TripleClick’s penny auctions.
• You can get paid your affiliate commissions via PayPal, direct deposit, a mailed check, or through SFI’s Payoneer debit card which you can obtain for $25. payment is prompt.
• You can purchase your everyday household items at TripleClicks (most often from a local ECA) and get rewarded with VP too.
• You receive 5 MRV points with each bid which you can then use to purchase from TripleClicks.
• You can make a standing order for $29/month for a pack of TCredits to win tools and marketing materials for pennies on a dollar.
• You are not obliged to invest money to be a TripleClicks member
• It’s very slow to make any money
• The training isn’t very good
• There are a lot of negative reviews about SFI which could have repercussions on TripleClicks
• There aren’t enough tools and services
• Most products at TripleClicks are overpriced, making it hard to resell them. The price gets worse if you purchase the items with Tcredits or your Member Reward Points (where it can be almost double the original price).
• Late deliveries: I read a review where the author complained that a seller took about two months to deliver his product.
You can lose a lot of money with the Price Bender Auctions.
Who is Tripleclicks For?
TripleClicks is good for:
• People who want to make some money online
• People who love bidding
• People who love auctions
• People who have unwanted things to sell
• Individuals or companies that want to sell online
TripleClicks’ Tools & Training
You have access to training when you join SFI. You can also read several other pages on how you can learn to be successful with SFI. SFI also provides you marketing methods/aids.
The first person you are advised to go to for support is your sponsor. SFI/TripleClicks have a contact page where you may submit a ticket for additional support. I have read of affiliates claiming that it took over a week to get some of their issues addressed.
There is a forum but it takes a pretty long time to get queries answered.
But in all, the best way to get help would be to use the “Ask SC” (SFI Community) tab. This is because SFI affiliates can get around 50 VP when their answer to a query is voted in the top 3, so many participate in it.
It’s free to join but costs money to participate in.
My Final Opinion of TripleClicks
If for nothing at all, you can get involved with TripleClicks for their auctions, daily deals, or for some of their fairly priced products. If you have virtual or physical products (even used ones) to sell, TripleClicks is for you. TripleClicks can also serve you if you can convince local companies to become ECAs.
Tripleclicks at a Glance…
But should TripleClicks sound like it isn’t for you, then I suggest you try Wealthy Affiliate FREE. Wealthy Affiliate would train you to start an online business about anything and give you two FREE websites too. Check here to see what you can get with Wealthy Affiliate.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to share your experience with TripleClicks, simply leave your comments in the box below or contact me on my Wealthy Affiliate Profile.
Your personal guide to securing your future online