Lesson 3 of 10 – Understanding keywords and a day of selling
Here are SIX reasons why we haven’t concerned ourselves with keywords up to this point:
(1) That would be teaching you bad habits
(2) A lot of the time don’t care about keywords (because they are not your ONLY route to traffic)
(3) Focusing too heavily on keywords can ruin any site
(4) Google will punish you if you focus too much on keywords
(5) You should respect your readers enough not to serve them awkward keyword based articles
(6) Every page you write is LOADED with keywords.
Don’t misconstrue this to mean that you shouldn’t care about keywords. No, you should. But you should care MORE about your readers. If you don’t you’re going to be producing content for the search engine robot. And mind you, robots don’t convert nor will your site if youe entire focus is on keywords.
Enough of that so that you can follow the video walk-through for this lesson.
Do you have any comments to make on this post? Then scroll down here and leave them in the box. Thank you.
Your personal guide to securing your future online