You’re a professional working as a/an:
- Natural and Organic Products Marketer
- Non-Profits and Charities
- Travel Agents and Sites
- Real Estate Agent
- Animal Shelter
- Fitness Centre
- Artist or Band
You need email marketing in your business because you know that it can help you connect with your actual audience and convert prospects into loyal customers, just at a fraction of the cost of most other marketing methods.
You’ve learnt also that email marketing enables you to build relationships and brand recognition, educate your email subscribers about your business, and promote events and sales to people. Moreover, it allows you to align your email content with social media.
And you believe that with the right tools and support from the appropriate email services provider, you can achieve all of that without worrying about design or coding experience!
But you are wondering which email services company is the best for your needs.
To help you choose the most adapted for you, we’re going to give you a series of questions and then send you to a comparison table to let you see the answer.
Then for the sake of transparency, you can go to the websites of each of the email services companies listed below and check what they offer.
Compare, contrast and, believe me, your choice will be clear and obvious.
Without any further ado, here are the questions:
Which email services provider…
- …allows you to send the maximum # of Emails?
- …offers sophisticated email segmenting capabilities?
- …offers phone, email and live chat customer support?
- …offers you at least basic autoresponders?
- …offers you advanced autoresponders?
- …offers RSS-to-email (take your blog RSS feed and convert your posts into email newsletter for your subscribers)?
- …offers broadcast archiving?
- …offers sophisticated in-depth analytics capabilities to help you measure success of growing your emails?
- …offers analytics storage?
- …offers the highest number of sign up templates?
- …offers sign up form A/B split testing?
- …integration with the other services you already use?
- …the highest number of stock photos?
- …the highest level of unlimited image storage hosting (Add as many photos as you want to your image gallery)?
- …the highest number of extensive email templates libraries?
- …offers mobile responsive email?
Now, is the answer to all the above questions (in alphabetical order):
- MailChimp, or
- You don’t know?
Seeing is believing, so click here to find out in the comparison table.
But don’t fail to come back here to:
- View videos saying what you wanted to know in the questions because they teach some stuff in there.
Your personal guide to securing your future online